- BRC Certification
The BRC Global Standard for food safety Food was born in 1998 to guarantee that branded product are obtain with qualitative standard well defined and with the respect of minimum requirement.
Is one of the qualitative standard relative of food security recognize by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), an international initiative, which the main purpose is to strengthen and promote the food security in all the furniture line.
The standard is apply to the food company of transformation and preparation, and detect the specific elements of a system of a management system focused on quality and security hygienic-sanitary of the products, that taking as a reference for planning and implementing the HACCP system.
The principal elements are:
- adoption of best practices reference;
- adoption of a system of HACCP;
- adoption of a system of management for the quality documented;
- control of the standards for workplace, for the product, the process and for the personal;
- existence of appropriate specifications for:
- raw material (also included the confection material
- final product, intermediate product/semi-finished products (where required)
- monitoring of suppliers
- positioning of the site
- the accumulation, collection and disposal of the waste material
- hygienic standard and organization of the staff
- process control
- IFS Certification
The IFS ( International Food Standard) standard aims to facilitate the effective selection of suppliers of retail food brand, on the basis of their ability to provide safe products, which conforms to contractual and legal requirements.
Is a model recognized in Europe and in the rest of the World both.
Is one of the standards relating to food safety recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), an international initiative, whose main purpose is to strengthen and promote food security throughout the supply chain.
The IFS Food standard is in force in version 5, published in August 2007, the result of the cooperation of:
- HDE and FDC, representatives of the German and French retailer,
- Federdistribuzione, an organization that organizes and represents the largest Italian GDO,
- ANCC (National Association of Consumer Cooperatives)
- ANDC (national association of cooperative between retailers)
It applies to food company that provide products branded food to the retailers.
The standard identifies the specific elements of a management system focused on quality and security hygienic-sanitary products, taking as a reference for planning and implementing the HACCP system.
The main elements are:
- Adoption of best practice reference
- Adoption of a HACCP system
- Adoption of a system of quality management documented
- Control of standards for the workplace, for the product, process and personnel;
- The existence of appropriate specifications for:
- Raw material
- The finished product
- Addition intermediate / semi-
- Monitoring of suppliers
- Positioning of the site
- the accumulation, the collection and disposal of the waste material
- Hygiene standards and organization for staff
- Process control.
You can download the certificate from the section http://www.flottspa.it/en/an-italian-story/